Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just checking in

Some of you may or may not know that our family is moving in to our new home. Very soon hopefully,
We pruchased a home on 3 acres with a barn and hope to close on the 10th of July and be moved in by the end of that week,
You may notice my shop is close until then also. I figure this is a great time to re-invent myself and come up with new and exciting items.
I have not updated since 4th of may, But our daughter has turned 2, and she is quite a handful.

Our new home is newly remodeled so everything is brand new, but somehow I already have a million projects I have set in my mind, I plan on posting new photos, of the family and home soon, as well as some projects and other things to keep people interested, and hopefully more people reading.

Until soon, I hope you keep reading and look forward to new and exciting things,
I am definetly ready to start :)

No comments: