Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fresh New Year

Happy New year to everyone.
Now that the holidays have calmed down, and I have been working on new things, I think I have finally found time to get back this blog and working on my to do list for this year. I have gotten behind on my organization blog and my little etsy shop, But I have compiled a plan and hope to get back on track during this chilly month on January.
My family and I have been snowed in for a few days, due to Alabama not being able to cope with some snow, Which besides an inch last year and some during Christmas there really hasn't been snow fall here in 20 years or so.
This gave me some time to get a grip on all of my hobbies. :)
As most people know I am a stay at home dad who enjoys making great food for my family as well as attempting to make handmade crafts for other families to enjoy.

As for my great joy in cooking I would like to let people know of a great way to get fantastic spices and blends for a very reasonable price.
myspicesage.com Has a great number of spices to choose from.
Some of my favorites are the Tuscan Blend and the All purpose seasoning blend.
I ordered some of these a few months ago and still have plenty.
I also just recently ordered some more blends, And I must say they are fantastic.
They even included a free sample and 1 oz free of saffron.
I think anyone who cooks should order something from this store, just because of the Saffron.
I have wanted to use this spice for a very long time but could not bring myself to pay the regular store prices for them .

If anyone reading this loves to cook or is looking to get into trying to make something new and fun.
Definitely check out myspicesage.com

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Joe,

Hi and always love your blog posts. Snow? We had over a foot of snow the day after Christmas - so not in this area of the country. The third highest amount of snow in 100 years - sheesh, so I feel for you and your family.

Looking forward to hearing more!
Sandi from Handmade By Sandi