Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Etsy Shops that inspire me

Its been a while and Ive been planning but not doing much of anything.
Today as a refresher and my small way of showing support to only a few of the shops that inspire me and that I would like to be more like I'm showcasing 4 Etsy shops which whom are great people.

First is http://www.etsy.com/shop/MYSAVIOR Sue is such a kind and caring person. I have one of her prints in my dining room that just makes people smile when they see it. If you look at her shop she has 52 sales but 585 Feedback. She is such a great contributor to etsy and everyone she comes into contact with.

This is my favorite piece.


Next up is a shop like mine but she does very well and works super hard. http://www.etsy.com/shop/LilacAve . Lilac has great photos detailed listings and one of a kind molds. I can almost smell her products from the screen in front of me. She is part of the etsy homefront team which is a great group for military spouses, active,retired and has a great collection of people. Lilac has taken time from her schedule to help me in my shop and this is my favorite piece from her shop.


My third favorite, In no order though since all of these shops are amazing. Is
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaintedMemoriesByRos . Her artwork is amazing, I wish I had a copy of every one. Painted is also a very caring and giving person. More so than any other person I have ever met. I had a contest were part of the sales generated went to a care package for soldiers deployed, which she won, and she gave her prize plus donated so that I was able to send a very large group of care packages to troops.

My favorite piece is this one.





Last but not least is http://www.etsy.com/shop/UUendyandFriends . Wendy is another very kind and caring person. She takes time out of her schedule to help me with ideas or give me advice about something. She is always a great supporter and never seems to be to far away. Her shop is full of fun items that in my mind carry over unto etsy the type of personality she has in real life.

This is my favorite piece from her.



I hope you enjoy my little treasury of a great collection of shops on etsy.

10 comments:

PaintedMemoriesByRosella said...

Joe,

Thanks so much for featuring my shop. That is one of my favorite paintings too. I still have the original.

Rosella

Judy Engel said...

Joe,

Nice blog post! I, too, love Ros and Wendy. I don't know Sue too well except for in your contest and I'm not familiar with the fourth one. Sounds like she has helped you though so I like her too!

Judy

MYSAVIOR said...

WOWOWOW!! JOE, my little bro!
What a wonderful blog post. You are so sweet. Thank you so much!
You know that I will do anything I can to help you out.

Love and Blessings to you,Jen and Ashlyn!
♥♥♥
Sue

laruefashions said...

Love those shops! I have many items from PaintedMemoriesByRosella!

Great post Baghdad!

Lizzi said...

These shops have some great stuff! :-)

Wendy said...

Joe,

For whatever reason helping others has always been something I do a lot. I am typically a shy person so, doing things for others without them aware or "knowing" who I am is very rewarding. Please feel free to ask for my help anytime.

Thank you so much for the recognition.

Wendy

chocolatedogstudio said...

Sound like great people! I know Sue well and she always cares about helping others!

Julie Riisnaes said...

Lovely post & great photos! Nice to hear about the people behind the products.

Anonymous said...

Great shops and sellers. Love MySaviors photo's!
Glad you are finding kind and helpful friends in the Etsy community!
Christie (luvncrafts)

Anonymous said...

Great shops and sellers. Love MySaviors photo's!
Glad you are finding kind and helpful friends in the Etsy community!
Christie (luvncrafts)